Thank you for wanting to guest post on This -N- That Parenting.
This -N- That Parenting is a blog for intentional parents. We cover topics around positive parenting, positive discipline, connecting with your child, how to speak to your child, child development, preventative maintenance, mom life, and self-care for moms.
We only accept UNIQUE (never before published) blog posts about topics such as:
- Intentional parenting
- Family culture
- Self-care tips for moms
- Personal stories of how being a mom transformed you
- Tips for connecting with your child
- What to do when your child talks back
- How to talk to your child about hard topics
- Toddler/Preschool/Teenage kid tips
- Parenting Hacks
But any blog post idea that is helpful for parents is welcomed.
Note: Not all blog post ideas will be approved.
When you guest post on This -N- That Parenting, you get:
- An author bio promoting your blog and social media profiles
- Promotion on our social media profiles
- A fresh audience for your blog
- Potential traffic from This -N- That Parenting
- Experience writing high-quality posts
- Exposure to a community of intentional parents just like you
- Support from other parents and bloggers
All guest posts should be at least 2,000 words.
- Except for a personal story, ALL headlines should either be a list post or How To.
- Use Subheadings– H2 or H3
- NO AFFILIATE LINKS– We are not a free-for-all for pure marketers.
How Do I Submit An Idea?
Please contact me with your blog post ideas at [email protected]
If approved, we will give you access to the WordPress backend of This -N- That Parenting. You will receive a checklist of what your post needs to contain for SEO and publishing purposes.
You will be given a user profile and your own password to login.
Depending on the amount of submissions, your posts will be published 2-6 weeks out.
What Happens After I Guest Post?
When your blog post is published on This -N- That Parenting, you will share it on all of your social media profiles and with your email list.
This will help you grow your brand, audience and traffic as well as your credibility in your blog niche.
We will also promote your post on your social media profiles.
Absolutely DO NOT copy your blog post and publish it on your blog or another blog.
You retain the rights to your content, but if you decide to publish it elsewhere, it will be unpublished from this site.
We avoid having duplicate content and confusing the search engines which benefits neither publishing.
If you enjoy guest posting on This -N- That Parenting, we would love it if you guest posted again.
Share your advice, tips and inspiration with other intentional parents!