This -N- That Parenting: Changing Legacies One Family At a Time
Hi, I’m Shelly
I hold a Bachelors in Education and a Masters in Education and Principalship. I spent over 15 years in the public school system before I became a mom. Once I became a mom, I experienced quite a shock. I had a lot of questions, and I set out to find the answers. So began my personal transformation.
I share positive parenting information with other intentional parents. This site is what I wish I had along my parenting journey when I decided to switch from traditional parenting style. Everything you will find here is research-based or personally experienced. My intent is to help parents become a little better each day.
What Are You Going To Find Here?
- Family Culture
- Child Development
- Preventative Maintenance
- Health & Safety
- Product Recommendations
What’s Most Popular?
- 7 Facts About Your Child’s Prefrontal Cortex That Are Game Changers
- 8 Truths About Teenage Brain Development Every Parent Must Know
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: Children Will Become What You Say They Are
- The Way We Talk To Our Child Becomes Their Inner Voice
- Kids’ Pooping Problems: Everything You Thought You Would Never Need to Know
- We Strengthened Our Marriage At Weekend To Remember
- Growing Pains and What Are They Anyway?
Where Should You Go From Here?
- The Table of Contents. You’ll find a comprehensive list of everything the blog has to offer organized by category.
- Sign-up to become part of the This -N- That Parenting Community. You will receive positive parenting tips and other sanity saving advice delivered straight to your inbox.
- Check out all of the FREEBIES I have for you. I especially recommend the 3 Day Challenge.
Thanks for your time and cheers to parenting with love,